Everything you need to know about SEO to drive traffic, leads, and revenue for your business!
For marketing managers like you, revenue goals hinge on the ability to reach and convert the right leads.
With search engine optimization (SEO), you can reach qualified leads who are searching online for your products and services.
Today, more than 93% of online experiences start with a search engine like Google. So, if your website isn’t optimized for search engines and users, you’re missing out on site visitors, leads, and revenue.
Our SEO Guide for Marketing Managers covers everything you need to know to get started with SEO and drive bottom-line results.
Explore each chapter below, and don’t hesitate to reach out for help creating your custom SEO plan!
SEO for marketing managers: What is it, and why does it matter?
As a marketing manager, your number one goal is driving revenue for your business.
With SEO or search engine optimization, your site can show up at the top of results when people search online for your business, products, and services.
In today’s digital landscape, it’s more important than ever for marketing managers to meet qualified customers where they’re searching online with targeted SEO campaigns — especially since 95% of search traffic goes to the first page of results.
How is your website's SEO?
Use our free tool to calculate your score in under 60 seconds.
Without SEO, you’re leaving leads and revenue on the table, and your competitors will waste no time gobbling them up.
Fortunately, our SEO Guide for Marketing Managers covers everything you need to start earning more leads and revenue online.
What is SEO for marketing managers?
- Optimizing your website’s title tags and meta descriptions
- Creating SEO-optimized content
- Earning backlinks from high-authority sites
- And much more!
With SEO for marketing managers, you can reach your revenue goals by:
- Ranking at the top of search results for valuable keywords related to your business, products, and services
- Helping more people find you online
- Boosting conversions with custom SEO content and targeted calls to action (CTAs)
Sounds great, right? But how can you get started with SEO for your business? Our SEO Guide for Marketing Managers covers everything you need to know about how SEO works and how you can start using SEO to drive real results!
What’s in the Marketing Manager’s SEO Guide?
Below, you’ll find a quick overview of what you can expect to find in each chapter of our Marketing Manager’s SEO Guide.
For a complete SEO overview, we suggest reading the guide in its entirety. But you can also use the quick links below to navigate to chapters that interest you most!
SEO 101: SEO Basics for Marketing Managers
Chapter 1 covers the basics of search for marketing managers, including:
- What is SEO?
- How SEO helps marketing managers drive traffic, leads, and revenue
- Best types of SEO for small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs)
How Search Engines Work
In Chapter 2, you’ll learn all about:
- How search engines work
- How SEO drives qualified leads to your website
- Common reasons your website doesn’t show up in search results
How to Get Started With SEO
Chapter 3 of our Marketing Manager’s SEO Guide outlines how you can get started with SEO, covering information like:
- Should you work with an agency or do SEO in-house?
- How much does SEO cost?
- What do SEO plans include?
How to Evaluate and Improve SEO Results
In Chapter 4, you’ll learn how to demonstrate and improve the value of your SEO with information like:
- Why you should monitor your SEO
- How to measure the ROI of your SEO campaigns
- Tools for evaluating and optimizing your SEO
How SEO Drives Long-Term Business Impact
And finally, Chapter 5 covers the long-term benefit of SEO for marketing managers, and you’ll find out:
- Why SEO is a long-term strategy
- How SEO compares to other marketing strategies
- Why SEO is a great long-term solution for driving ROI
Get started with SEO for marketing managers!
We’re so glad you decided to start your SEO journey with us!
Just select a chapter to get started, and don’t hesitate to reach out online or give us a call at 888-601-5359 to learn more about SEO for your business.
Now, sit back and enjoy your Marketing Manager’s SEO Guide!